Saturday, June 30, 2007

Enjoying eight and a half innings and another sunset

Friday evening, we returned to Sec Taylor Field at Principal Park to enjoy an nice cool, overcast evening. For eight and one half innings, it was an excellent game; both teams getting nice play in the field, a couple of runs, and exciting baserunning. Usually, eight and one half innings is enough to make a good evening for the home team. Unfortunately, the half inning that we could have done without was the top of the fifth when the Oklahoma Redhawks posted nine runs. That kinda put the game into a different category. It finished eleven to two and the best photo of the night is to the right, just as it came from the camera. Sometimes I crop a photo down to capture the "important" part of the image. Sometimes I play a little with the brightness or contrast to "help" it a little. This one, I don't think I should touch. If someone came to me with this sky, I'd have to raise a skeptical eyebrow and wonder. I assure you that this is just as it was recorded. Pretty amazing to me... and I was there!

No comments: