Friday, September 19, 2008

Playing with my new Camera

Well... I took a big step with my photography and upgraded my camera. My old camera served me well and taught me a lot but it became apparent that it was time to consider my next camera. I'd looked at cameras mostly in passing until recently. Linda's daughter brought her new single lens reflex with her on a visit one day and I got to try it. It reinforced the idea that I could do more interesting things with the options that it offered. I looked around, read reviews, made my decision, and it arrived. Of course, the first shots are going to be pretty sketchy. This is the light fixture across the room from my sofa; it's not much of a subject but it surely is a shot I couldn't get with the old camera. I'm looking forward to where this may go. Let's see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. You racked up impressive mileage with the other camera. Are you going to share the make and model of the new one?