Saturday, December 09, 2006

Joel Strikes Again!

Yes... I've once more fallen prey to one of the links on Joel's Blog. This time, he listed the OfficeMax Elf Yourself site and I went for it. If you'd like to see my elven dance moves (and very limited but repetative speaking) click here. What would we do without the internet?? ; )

Doh! I guess you need to have a fairly current version of FlashViewer installed to actually see it. Sorry if you're not able to see it. Just envision me in a green elf jacket and hat and red and white striped tights... okay... don't do that. It's someone else in a green elf jacket and hat and red and white striped tights but has my face. Now, they / I dance around and, in elfishly high and speedy voice say "Merry Christmas! ... Where's my pants?!" (I wasn't sure how it would work out and didn't think of anything more fitting that than at the time.) Now you too can enjoy ... er... at least experience my elvish dance.

No comments: