Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Can you dig it? Yes, I can

I was thinking about the Chicago song Saturday In The Park when I posted that title but it's only remotely applicable; this is clearly not the Fourth of July.

I posted these photos for a few reasons. They show What Dale's Doing Now. They're a clear reminder to those who've not recently seen this stuff up close and personal in a while. And the inset clearly shows that, from time to time, I do dig out my driveway. (Okay, that may not actually be my driveway... good point.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't dig out a driveway for a car Dale! That looks like a 1 shovel wide path to the mailbox...c'mon - you didn't really expect us to believe that did you??

Dale said...

Hey! If my little car happens to only take up one shovel width, is that not evidence of good planning on my part?! ... and my mailbox is on the side of my house! : )