Friday, February 23, 2007

Not this!

This evening, I took my weekly look at the Rocketboom site to see what they had up for Casual Friday and found an interview of the two coordinators of the now annual New York City Pillow Fight at Union Square. To watch the footage from last year's event click on the image above a time or two. If you have the right viewing software on your machine, you should see a fairly grainy video of dozens of people gathered in a square in NYC swingin' away with pillows!

One of the neat things I noticed when I watched this video is that I've been there! I took the picture on the right. You can see the "smoking" building in the background of the video! As soon as I saw the video, I knew where they were doing this!

They're going to be doing it again Saturday so, if you've got the time and a pillow or two to spare, head on over and get your licks in!

No comments: