Sunday, April 13, 2008

Looking for Keeneland

... but this, you can see, is Bondurant's Pharmacy. Remember when I mentioned that we were using a GPS navigation system to help us find places? Well, this time, when I thought I was clicking on the map label I'd made for Keeneland I actually clicked on the label below it and got the pharmacy, another of our possible stops along the way. After leaving Frankfort, we'd been travelling through pretty, rolling hills with the traditional white wooden fences and horses in the fields; expected sights if you're heading for a horse facility. Then the GPS said to turn left when right seemed more appropriate. It only had us going a few blocks so we went along with it and, just before I realized where we were being instructed to go, Linda said "I know where we're going!" and started to laugh. She turned the corner and there was the pharmacy. Doh! ... and yet, yeah!

No comments: