Sunday, June 15, 2008

Enjoying Bazbeaux Pizza

My brother and his family met Linda and me for lunch and a little walk around downtown. We met them at Monument Circle and wound our way through the business and park areas on our way to the revitalized Massachusetts Avenue. Clearly a hip, happening place, Mass Avenue has become the center of the arts community of Indianapolis. People were out, stopping at shops, chatting with friends, and generally enjoying a nice day.

We stopped at Bazbeaux Pizza and were soon seated at a basement table. Having kept up with the blog, my brother asked if I was going to take a photo. Of course! Here he is, pointing out the Mass Avenue location in the surprising Chicago Bear sweatshirt. A solid Colts fan, I was pleasantly surprised when he showed up in Bear colors. Oh... and the pizza was excellent!

No comments: