Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Housekeeping

It's already late afternoon Tuesday and I've not fulfilled my goal of recording what I was doing Monday.

Monday WAS housekeeping day. My cleaning people came in and did what they do to try to keep things in order and somewhat sanitary. I'm happy to say that they fulfilled their end of the bargain admirably.

Work was mostly dedicated to follow-up to the weekend implementation activities. As usual, there is no let up and we're smoothly transitioning into new projects. No apparent lack of things to do.

Training for the half marathon ... didn't happen. Instead, I fulfilled my monthly (or so) responsibility of playing poker with my UNI alumni friends. Actually, that circle grew a little more as a neighbor and one of his friends helped fill out the table. I finished fourth and had a good time.

All in all, a good day. I'll try to walk Tuesday.

No comments: