Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday Night

This evening, I did get in my four mile walk. It was a beautiful night and everything was working pretty well. I was reminded that my fingers get that full feeling if I walk very long with my hands hanging down. The solution is to raise my hands at least as high as my elbows as I walk. It helps my hands and seems to allow a faster rhythm to my walk. The things we learn...

Had a number of interesting conversations today. I'm trying to figure out which if any to expound on here. On one hand, it would help me sort things out and express them. On the other, am I so articulate and insightful to put it on the web? I guess I am putting my training information here and that's of VERY little interest. We'll see how I feel in the days to come.

No comments: