Sunday, March 18, 2007

Watching the race in Atlanta

This afternoon, Jimmie Johnson outdueled Tony Stewart in the final laps to capture his second consecutive victory of the year. This week, my team battled my friend Bill's team. Early on, we were both running well. Kyle Busch ran into a few problems in the pit and was quickly down a couple of laps. I was looking at a loss until Kevin Harvick's car lost a cylinder and Kurt Busch had pit troubles too.

At the finish, Jimmie Johnson finished first, Jeff Burton took fourth, and Kyle Busch finished thirty-second. Juan Pablo Montoya, on my bench, had his best Cup finish of the year finishing fifth! I think I'll be starting him soon...

#1 Bear Down Racing 427 vs. 342 #6 Red Neck Racing Academy
#4 halffastracing 410 vs. 287 #3 Desert Denny
#5 Blue Bayou 431 vs. 380 #2 3C Slippery Notes

#4 halffastracing was 3-0; won; now 4-0
#1 Bear Down Racing was 2-1; won; now 3-1
#5 Blue Bayou was 2-1; won; now 3-1
#6 Red Neck Racing Academy was 2-1; lost; now 2-2
#3 Desert Denny was 0-3; lost; now 0-4
#2 3C Slippery Notes was 0-3; lost; now 0-4

No comments: