Saturday, November 11, 2006

Snow!

The snow Friday afternoon was still around this morning. I took a a little drive around to see if there were some photo opportunities out there. I didn't have to go far to see a stand of unharvested corn frosted with the fresh snow. While the snow wasn't very surprising, that there was a field of corn still standing was. It's been a while since I was very aware of how the harvest was going but I usually think that, as Thanksgiving approaches, it's certainly preferred to be out of the fields.


A little further down the row, I really liked this image. I also did a little experimenting with adding a border. I'm not sure that it has added to or substracted from the image. Fortunately, I still have the original image as well. Today might be a good day to explore some more photo edit effects while the snow melts.

No comments: