Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finding my room

I caught my shuttle from the airport and checked into my room. It was way nice! The room was spacious and with nice features. The bathroom was big and bright. There was a balcony and it was huge; you could have had a dozen people out there and been comfortable. This was a pretty nice place for the company to be picking up the tab. I felt a little guilty but took it all in stride.

It was a little late and I just wanted to settle in for the night. I did something I don't remember having ever done before: ordered room service. The price was actually pretty reasonable and I didn't really know where I'd go if I were to begin searching for food at that hour. The tiny bottles of ketchup and mustard had to make it into the blog somehow. It was a good start to my trip.

No comments: