Monday, November 19, 2007

Heading Home

I attended as much of the last session that I could before catching my shuttle to catch my plane. From that point on, it was hurry up and wait.

Sunrise was pretty. The light on the palm trees made for an interesting contrast against the brightening sky.

Looking back at my pictures, I see that it was an uncommon day for me: I saw two monorails in use. Both Orlando and Detroit use monorails at their airports. I rode on the pale yellow Orlando monorail train in the lower right image. The bright red train in the center image on the right wasn't really going where I was so I only got to watch it glide by overhead. Pretty cool!

The light show in the lower right image is found in the tunnel between concourses in Detroit. It's a pretty pleasing display.

No comments: