Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's been a quiet week...

After reporting so much activity for a month or more, maintaining this blog is having an interesting and unexpected yet reasonable effect. I'm very much aware when I'm NOT doing something "interesting," something to talk about. That said, it doesn't mean that I'm doing something not worthwhile, it's just different. I will admit that training reports of painful shins probably weren't the highlights of your day either but it was reportable in the context of a blog about training for long walk. This may be like the feeling when someone keeps track of when they smoke or what they eat; when you actually see it in a log, you see it with different eyes; there's a different awareness of what you're doing.

Monday, I was feeling the beginning signs of a sinus cold and took the day off from work to rest and prevent it from getting worse. I didn't go anywhere, I didn't do anything of note. What I did was important to maintaining my health but not much to talk about.

Tuesday, I was ready for work, had a good day, went for pizza with Joel, stopped at his house for Deal or No Deal, and went home. I caught up on NCIS and Boston Legal and called it a night.

That's What Dale's Doing Now...

No comments: