Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday Picture Show

When I got home from work this evening, I checked my email and found a note from MarathonFoto, the group that showed up to take pictures at the race. They'd completed sorting out the pictures and I could go see mine. Well, since my bib number was generally blocked, they'd only found two images that were for sure me. I browsed the "Lost and Found" section and found five more of me. It was pretty easy to recognize me; big guy, walking, wearing black pants... not many of those were in the race Sunday. Unfortunately, their site doesn't like people accessing it through a link or bookmark so I can't link you in to see them.

With my pictures properly assigned, I headed out to meet Linda to see The Illusionist, a very nicely done movie about a tricky magician in Vienna in the early 1900s. Just about anything with Edward Norton is going to be interesting and this didn't disappoint.

After the movie, we took a little stroll and I found myself having to resist the urge to pick up the pace. The training has stuck. We'll probably have to go for a walk some day soon.

No comments: