Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Monday Night Footfalls!

Once again, Linda and I went for a walk of the four-plus mile variety on a Monday evening. This time, we walked around on most of the Water Works Park portion of the course. Between the two monday night walks and the occasional spin around Gray's Lake, we've covered just about the whole course together at one time or another. On this walk, I felt neither the burning shins nor the blisters; I took preventative action and bandaged the usual blister locations before the walk.

The park was pretty as the fall colors are coming in on several of the trees. A few vines were particularly red and provided a nice accent to the greens and golds of the leaves. The image I posted today was from a portion of the course within the park that we did not walk Monday night. I took it earlier when I was just out enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having.

No comments: